- Lightweight carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Durable stainless-steel body plate reduces flex and pedal-body wear
- Wide-bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Trusted SHIMANO design, quality, and performance
Shimano 105 PD-R7000 SPD-SL Pedal
Employing the latest technologies from Dura Ace R9100 and Ultegra road components, the Shimano 105 R7000 series delivers added versatility and improved ride performance for a wide spectrum or road cyclists. Featuring refined ergonomics, the shift levers match the slim look and feel of their Ultegra counterpart while the addition of the medium rear derailleur and 11-34T cassette expand gear ranges. Highlight of the new 105 is the addition of hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano’s leading disc-specific features to the series lineup. The Flat Mount calipers are compatible with Ice Technologies pads and rotors beginning with a 140 mm diameter to offer the most capable Shimano 105 group ever.