M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
RockShox BoXXer Select 29, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper w/ adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, short crown, 20x110mm thru-axle, 56mm offset, 200mm of travel
RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select Plus, low-speed compression adjust, external rebound adjust, Trunnion mount, 225×75
|Сопирачки||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Менувачи||SRAM GX DH, 7-speed, trigger|
|Шалтери||SRAM GX DH, 7-speed, trigger|
|Бандажи||Roval 29″ Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 28h|
|Пренос||SRAM Descendant, DUB, alloy, Direct mount ring, 165mm, 34T|
|Средна осовина||SRAM DUB, 83mm|
Specialized disc, alloy flange & disc mount, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
|Запчаник||SRAM GX DH, 7-speed, 11-24t|
|Ланец||SRAM PC1110 w/ Powerlink™|
|Гуми||Butcher BLCK DMND, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.6″
Butcher BLCK DMND, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″
|Седло и кол||
Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow Cro-Mo rails, 130mm
Specialized 2021 Demo Expert 29
Demo Expert 29
Making the world’s fastest bike faster wasn’t easy. But several World Cup DH wins later, all that R&D clearly paid off. The Demo Expert 29 combines our stunning new chassis with a smart parts package that won’t make your credit card bleed. It’s go time.
SMOOTH AND CONTROLLED
The new Demo 29’s is blazing fast on tough tracks thanks to an axle path that reduces rear wheel hang-up. And during moments when you do need to grab the brakes, the Demo 29 stays planted—with plenty of traction—because we’ve added just the right amount of anti-rise to the mix.
FAST ON THE GAS
When every second counts, every pedal stroke counts. The Demo 29’s new design creates a degree of anti-squat tailored to downhill racing. Or to put a finer point on it, you crank on the pedals and the Demo 29 rips forward instead of bobbing around uncontrollably and slowing you down.
A SMART PACKAGE
• All-new Demo design is faster, smoother and more controlled on the toughest tracks.
• RockShox BoXXer Select RC 29 fork and FOX VAN RC shock provide 200mm of gnar devouring control.
• Tons of stopping power courtesy of SRAM’s 4-piston Code R disc brakes.
- Introducing the Demo 29—a bike that comes roaring out of the gates with multiple World Cup wins under its belt already. New chassis, new suspension kinematics, new geometry, and, yeah, new wheel size. Full-gas. Full-fast.
- The trunnion-mount RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select Plus offers both rebound and low-speed compression adjusters and delivers serious suspension performance.
- The Demo Expert 29 gets full RockShox suspension, led off by the excellent RockShox BoXXer Select RC 29 fork. The DebonAir spring gives you smooth, coil-like feel on smaller hits, with enough ramping to prevent bottom outs on the truly gargantuan hits. Want more progressivity? The BoXXer is easily tuned with a few volume spacers. Speaking of adjustability, the fork also features adjustable rebound and low-speed compression damping. Easy to tune. Capable on the roughest courses–the BoXXer is a lot of fork.
- Pushing the limits requires a good set of stoppers. We’ve given our Expert model precisely that with a set of powerful, 4-piston SRAM CODE R disc brakes.
- Simple, reliable and proven….the Expert 29 sports a 7-speed, SRAM GX DH drivetrain mated to a SRAM Descendant crank and DUB, threaded bottom bracket.
Нема на залихаSize chart .pdf