- Integrated ANGi crash sensor. (Learn More…)
- Includes a one-year subscription to Specialized Ride Premium app.
- New MIPS SL is the lightest, most ventilated MIPS protection to date and is exclusively available on Specialized helmets. (Watch Video | FAQ)
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with massive vents, internal Cross-Channels, and aligned exhaust ports increases airflow to keep you cool.
- Low profile in-molded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- Lightweight, quick-drying liner features a Gutter Action Brow that channels moisture away from eyes.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
AMBUSH WITH ANGI
When ripping down the trail, the last thing you need to worry about is if your helmet will protect you in a crash. Then again, you don’t want to be stuck wearing a full-face on every trail ride. This is why we created the Ambush with ANGi, the lightest and most ventilated extended coverage helmet available.
Our new ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before—when combined with our iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with our app and STRAVA® to provide GPS-based activity tracking.