- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- FMR is HEAD’s flashy mirror finish to their lenses providing added protection against sunlight. Light on the mountain is intense so riders need the best protection possible.
- The Framelens is a sub-frame construction that holds the lens that can be changed using the Speed Snap System. This allows for far and easy lens changing.
- Comfort Foam is a single density foam that allows for the ideal inner goggle climate. Comfortable with venting properties it is the ideal foam for goggles.
- LENS:FMR lime: S3, VLT 13%
The SOLAR FMR is a revolution in on-mountain eye protection and sports a coveted ISPO WINNER 2016 award. It is a slim-line, lightweight goggle with a frame-free construction. The face foam is fitted directly onto a flashy mirror coated toric double lens, creating the perfect goggle for style-conscious, fun time skiers.