- The Cylindrical Lens is a flat lens with a single lateral curve that provides a superior field of vision. It also looks great!
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- FMR is HEAD’s flashy mirror finish to their lenses providing added protection against sunlight. Light on the mountain is intense so riders need the best protection possible.
- HEAD’s goggles with an extra wide field of vision are perfect for racers, allowing a tight aerodynamic tuck without impaired vision.
- Dual-density Comfort Foam with Microfleece is a bonded foam with a soft fleece for added comfort. The two foams serve different purposes, including anti-fogging, climate regulation and padding while the fleece creates the ideal comfort layer between goggle and skin.
- Speed Snap Lens Exchange is a fast and easy lens exchange system. Lenses snap in and out quickly and easily allowing a rider to keep up with the changing light conditions.
- LENS:FMR BLUE: S2, VLT 27%
The HORIZON FMR is a co-creation of HEAD and their professional athletes. It delivers supreme comfort, unmatched eye protection, function and cutting edge style in all winter sports environment. Features include ultimate UV and anti-fogging, a very wide field of vision, Speed Snap Lens Exchange system, helmet compatibility, slip-free silicone strap backing and a flashy mirror coating.
Out of stock